Monday, January 9, 2012

SIXTEEN HOURS!

We arrived Hong Kong after a 16 hour uneventful flight. Well, not totally 'uneventful.' I am the standing Rummy champion  for the trip so far. At least that's my version; Norm might tell you differently.

We each managed to catch a pretty good 'nap' on the flight over thanks be to Ambian.  I don't know how we traveled before we discovered those magic little pills. And while I know that part of this journey is to learn to be in the moment "without rushing to the future," I am really looking forward to arriving in Bangkok and stretching out in a real bed and catching some real sleep.  The adventure has begun!


2 comments:

  1. I am so Happy you guys are there!! I can't wait to see Hong Kong and Thailand through your Blog.. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures as always and a fun story along... travel safe and have a funtastic time

    ReplyDelete